As he has since 1991, Dr. Weiner continues in clinical practice in Marlboro Gastroenterology, along with Lucy Rivilis, ANPC, nurse practitioner.
Dr. Weiner is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Marlboro Gastronterology is one of the most advanced gastroenterology practices in the central NJ region. Dr. Weiner has been a national speaker on topics as colon cancer prevention, virtual colonoscopy, irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Weiner is also the Medical Director of the Manalapan Surgery Center, the only surgery center in the Manalapan-Marlboro area offering state of the art, outpatient endoscopic services.
- All standard consultative services are available. Convenient day, evening and weekend appointments are available. Emergencies are accomodated [emergency phone service number 732.972.6996]
- upper endoscopy.
- colonoscopy, including screening colonoscopy for the prevention of colon cancer.
- Management of gall stone and gall bladder disease; ERCP, including advanced ERCP techniques as precut sphincterotomy and metal stents.
- Stretta procedure for management of GERD/heartburn.
- hemorrhoid ablation [IRC].
- video capsule endoscopy, for the evaluation of the small bowel.
- breath testing for carbohydrate intolerance.
- treatments for gastroparesis are also provided. Dr. Weiner is the only gastroenterologist in NJ offering Enterra gastric pacemakers [neurostimulators] for gastroparesis, under the auspices of an Humanitarian Device Exemption, at the Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
- Dr. Weiner has also run clinical trials on novel methods of treatment of inflammatory bowel disease and C. difficile.